LOAD DISTRIBUTION PLATE – LDP
- Rigging plate designed for distribution of multiple loads and directions
- Safe collection point for multiple winching applications
- Prevents collecting multiple loads on a single shackle
- Self-aligning shackle pin holes fit common ¾ shackles
- Pear shaped holes permit ¾ and 7/8 shackle bodies to pass through
- Laser engraved angle scale for sling multiplier estimates
- Symmetric shape allows for common bridle tow configurations
- Large smooth corner radii for soft shackle applications
- Precision machined from 6000 series Military Grade Aluminum
- Engineered, Tested, and Made In The USA
- Military Specification Hard Anodized finish ( Mil-A-8625 F Type III Gray)
- Working Load Limit 20,000 pounds
- Minimum Breaking Strength 42,000 pounds
- Weight – 26 ounces
Is there any reason why you aren’t showing this setup with all soft shackles and Rope Retention Pulley? I’m trying to minimise chunks of metal but only if I’m not sacrificing too much.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Factor 55 –
No reason other than the RRP was not yet invented when we took these pictures and we also wanted to show that the LDP could be used with either steel or soft shackles.
Please let us know if you have any other questions!